Did you know: The publishers of LoanLimits.org offer mortgage content writing services, blogging services, and search engine optimization (SEO) for mortgage professionals across the United States.
Would you like to bring more home buyers and mortgage shoppers to your website? We can help. In fact, that’s our specialty. We’ve been involved with mortgage content market, blogging and SEO for more than 15 years. And we’re ready to put that knowledge and experience to work for you.
Mortgage Blog & Website Content
Good website content can help you attract people to your website through search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. High-quality content can also keep people on your site longer, which could make them more inclined to contact you.
But writing original content for your mortgage website can take a lot of time and energy. And you’re busy with a hundred other things. That’s where we come in. We can produce engaging content for your mortgage company’s website or blog.
Here’s what you get with this service:
- 100% unique and original content written just for you
- Content that’s tailored to your specific audience, location, niche, etc.
- Topic selection based on 15+ years of research and experience
- Editing and optimization to ensure your content appears in search engines
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Is Built in
We apply search engine optimization (SEO) fundamentals and best practices to all of the mortgage website / blog content we produce. All of our material is written, edited and formatted in a way that maximizes search engine visibility. This can greatly improve your website’s visibility and traffic level over time.
Topic selection is another factor that sets us apart from other mortgage content writing services. Some companies will require you to provide topics for your website articles or blog posts. We can choose them for you, based on 15 years of insight and data.
Over the years, we’ve published countless mortgage and home-buying articles for clients and for our own websites. Most of those articles were analyzed and evaluated from a performance angle. We know which topics are most popular among your potential clients — and we know how to write engaging blog content around those mortgage topics.
15+ Years of Mortgage Writing Expertise
All of our mortgage website content and blog articles are written by Brandon Cornett. Brandon has been researching and writing about the real estate and mortgage industries for well over a decade.
Brandon’s background and experience:
- Creator of the Home Buying Institute, one of the most popular informational websites for home buyers.
- Fifteen years’ experience writing about mortgage trends, home buying topics, real estate market news, etc.
- Developed content for dozens of industry clients, including SoFi, Realtor associations, national mortgage companies, and more.
- Strong background in search engine optimization, writing, editing, blogging, and more.
Web Content Pricing & Logistics
We offer straightforward pricing without any long-term contracts:
- Cost: 15¢ per word, rounded down to the nearest 100 words.
- Delivery: We can send your content as a text file or publish it for you.*
- Turnaround: We deliver articles the next business day in most cases.
* Note: If you’re using WordPress to power your website, we can publish your article(s) directly onto your blog. There’s an additional $10 publishing fee for this service.
Questions? If you have questions about our mortgage content and blogging services, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.