We offer mortgage content writing, blogging services, and search engine optimization (SEO) for mortgage professionals across the United States. We can help you bring more visitors to your website, to grow your business.
Would you like to bring more home buyers and loan shoppers to your website, on a daily basis? We can help. In fact, that's our specialty. We've been involved with mortgage content marketing, blogging and SEO for more than 15 years. And we're ready to put that knowledge and experience to work for you.
Mortgage Blog & Website Content
Good website content can help you attract people to your website through search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. High-quality content can also keep people on your site longer, which could make them more inclined to contact you (i.e., lead generation).
But writing original content for your mortgage website can take a lot of time and energy. And you're busy with a hundred other things. That's where we come in. We can produce engaging content for your company's website or blog, to help you grow your audience.
Here's what you get with this service:
- 100% unique and original content written just for you
- Content that's tailored to your specific audience, location, niche, etc.
- Topic selection based on 15+ years of research, data and experience
- Editing and optimization to ensure your articles show up in search engines
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Is Built in
We apply search engine optimization (SEO) fundamentals and best practices to all of the mortgage website / blog content we produce. All of our material is written, edited and formatted in a way that maximizes search engine visibility. This can greatly improve your website's visibility and traffic level over time.
Topic selection is another factor that sets us apart from other mortgage content writing services. Some companies will require you to provide topics for your website articles or blog posts. We will choose topics for you, based on 15 years of industry insight and data.
Over the years, we've published countless mortgage and home-buying articles for clients and for our own websites. Most of those articles were analyzed and evaluated from a performance angle. So we know which topics are most popular among your potential clients — and how to write engaging blog content around those mortgage topics.
15+ Years of Mortgage Writing Expertise
All of our mortgage website content and blog articles are written by Brandon Cornett. Brandon has been researching and writing about the real estate and mortgage industries for well over a decade.
Brandon's background and experience:
- Creator of the Home Buying Institute, one of the most popular informational websites for home buyers.
- Fifteen years' experience writing about mortgage trends, home buying topics, real estate market news, etc.
- Developed content for dozens of industry clients, including SoFi, Realtor associations, national mortgage companies, and more.
- Strong background in search engine optimization, writing, editing and blogging.
Web Content Pricing & Logistics
For simplicity, we have priced our content and consulting service on a per-article basis. The cost is $85 / $100 per blog post, depending on the delivery method:
$85 per article, when we deliver it to you by email.
$100 per article, when we post it onto your blog for you.
For the fee mentioned above, we will do the following:
- Research your local market and loan niche to identify key trends.
- Create informative, in-depth blog posts ranging from 700 – 1,000 words.
- Edit each article to give it a professional, journalistic quality.
- Optimize your blog posts with the latest Google-approved methods.
- Deliver your content by email or publish it onto your blog for you.
- Advise you on best practices in collateral areas, like SEO.
Questions? If you have questions about our mortgage content and blogging services, please send them to email@example.com.